In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Ready to merge finances, but don't know where to start? Find how you can master your bank accounts together and get the most out your hard earned money!
Master Your Bank Accounts Together
How are things going with your money? Do you feel like the two of you have a strong handle on things?
When we were first married, it took some time for us to find our footing. Besides figuring how to manage money as a team, we had to move our money because the bank we were with gave us more hassle than help.
Fast forward now and we’re much happier because we found a system and banking options that work for us.
Today we’re looking at how you can master your bank accounts together and get the most bang for your buck!
Joe Mecca from Coastal Credit Union is here today to help out. In this episode, we get into
- how to find the best way to manage your money as a couple
- stashing your cash in the best place possible
- managing your money like a boss
Hope you enjoy!
Resources to Get the Most Out of Your Bank Accounts
Are you two ready to master your joint accounts? Do you want to create a system that fits your priorities and styles?
Here are some resources to check out.
- Want a Happier Marriage? Combine Bank Accounts
- Finding the Best Banking and Investing Accounts
- Optimize Your Bank or Credit Union Accounts
- Finding a Bank That Treats You Fairly and Earns You Money
Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money Course
Want to give your marriage and bank account a boost? Pick up Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money course.
Jumpstart focuses on the big wins including earning more. Get LIFETIME access to a four-week course design to help you:
- Stop fighting about money and create a budget that you BOTH LOVE
- Automate your money
- Pay off your debt faster
You can get lifetime access here!