In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Looking to raise kids while pursuing financial independence? Here are some tips from Simplify and Enjoy to help you reach your goals and enjoy the journey!
How to Simplify Your Finances and Enjoy Your Family
As I mentioned in the last episode, this week is going to be a bit different. I’m going on vacation with my family soon but I wanted to leave you with some bonuses.
As you already heard, I started a new podcast – Simplify and Enjoy.
While here on Couple Money we talk about getting on the same page with money as a couple, Simplify and ENjoy is more focus on families especially with young kids who are interested in pursuing financial independence.
Besides looking at the numbers, of course, we’re going to be looking at how to design your life around your family.
How do you make the finances work so you are hitting your goals but you’re also enjoying the journey?
So this week I’m going to share the first two episodes from the series – easy ways to manage your money when you’re busy and then the second episode is finding your path to financial independence when you’re raising young kids.
I hope you enjoy these episodes and that they help you with your own journey to financial freedom and independence as a family!
How to Manage Your Money as a Busy Family
Pursuing Financial Independence with Kids
Handy Tools to Save More
If you’re looking to get ahead with your finances as a family, here are key resources to check out!
- Best Budget and Money Apps: Personal Capital, Tiller, Mint, Zeta
- Grow Your Stash Faster: High Yield Savings with CiT Bank
- Manage Your 401(k) Easily: blooom
- Automatic Saving: Qapital
- Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money
- Simplify and Enjoy: Financial Freedom for Families
- 5 Days to $5K Course
- How to Achieve Financial Independence Through Big Wins
Thank You to Our Sponsor Coastal!
Support for this podcast comes from Coastal Credit Union! If you’re living in the Raleigh Durham area and looking to bank better, come check out Coastal today.
Support the Podcast!
Thank you so much for listening to the podcast!
- Spread the word! If you enjoyed this episode and think it can help a buddy get on the path to dumping debt and become financially free, please share.
- Leave a review. Honest feedback and reviews make a big difference and gets the word out about the podcast. Leave your review on Apple or Stitcher.
- Grab a copy of Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money. My book is designed for a busy couple to set up their finances in 4 weeks. Get tips and tools that have worked for other couples on their journey of building their marriage and wealth together!
Build Wealth Together
Stop worrying about money and start dumping your debt and building wealth as couple!
Get our free guide on how to hack your goals. Make 2019 your best year ever!