In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Want to make sure finances don't ruin your marriage? Learn what you need to know to work together on your money instead of fighting!
Be Smart with Your Marriage and Money
Finances can be a huge source of stress and frustration, but it doesn't have to be.
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/couplemoney/CM_010_Master_Your_Money_Tips_from_Financial_Pros.mp3″ ]
Preston & Cleveland Wealth Management, LLC founder Brian Preston along with certified financial planner Bo Hanson come on the show to answer questions many couples have with merging their finances.
In this episode, we discuss:
- finding the best financial planner for your family
- avoiding tricky situations with money as a couple
- getting started with investing
Hope you enjoy!
What to another episode with a certified financial professional? Please catch my interview with Shannon McLay where she lays out how you can become financially fit.
Resources to Grow Your Wealth Together
Want to take control of your finances together? Here are some wonderful sources to check out.
- Money Guy Show: Brian and Bo host this fantastic podcast where they break down complex financial topics into easy to listen to conversations.
- Knowing When to Go Pro: Brian and Bo cover what to look for in a financial advisor.
- Love, Marriage… and Finances: Before getting married Brian gets Bo to share some of his expectations and thoughts about merging finances.
- Marriage… An Education: As a follow up, Bo goes over money lessons learned since he got married.
Support the Podcast!
Thank you so much for listening to the podcast!
- Spread the word! If you enjoyed this episode and think it can help a buddy get on the path to dumping debt and become financially free, please share.
- Leave a review. Honest feedback and reviews make a big difference and gets the word out about the podcast. Leave your review on Apple or Stitcher.
- Grab a copy of Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money. My book is designed for a busy couple to set up their finances in 4 weeks. Get tips and tools that have worked for other couples on their journey of building their marriage and wealth together!