In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
I’ve joined with Go Banking Rates and other personal finance bloggers in promoting Financial Literacy this month and next.
I’m a contributing blogger at Go Banking Rates. When one of the editors mentioned their campaign I said yes.
Basically, GBR along with finance bloggers are pledging to help educate people across the country about how they can strengthen their knowledge about personal finance.
Go Banking Rates also has a Financial Literacy Quiz you can take.
Next month I’ll be having another challenge contest that I hope will fire everyone up about their finances (please subscribe now to be the first know and be entered in a subscribers only contest).
If you have any suggestions about topics you want to read here on Couple Money, please let me know.
Couple Money Around the Web
Besides writing here on Couple Money I contribute at other sites as well. Here are a few of my recent posts:
- Go Banking Rates: Why Didn’t I Get My Refund?-> If you haven’t receive your tax refund yet and you’re expecting one, I have some tips on how you can find out where your money is.
- Green Panda Treehouse: Best Cars for College Graduates to Drive-> I share tips on finding a car with low annual operating costs.
Please leave your comments on the sites.
Personal Finance Posts to Catch Up On
If you have some free time this weekend and want some tips and information for your finances, be sure to read some of these wonderful posts.
They’re from tweets I’ve sent out this past week. Please follow me to get them as I post them.
- Who Knows How Much You Make? http://awe.sm/5kupM via @LoveNotDebt -> Pretty much only my husband and the IRS knows how much I make. How about you?
- There are No Money Rules via @mjtm http://awe.sm/5khlk – Evan examines some big grey areas in personal finance.
- Basics of Insurance: Why we Need Insurance? via @onlyonecent http://awe.sm/5khlS
- Death by a Thousand Fees via @FMFblog http://awe.sm/5khhf– Double check to see if you’re getting hit by needless fees
- From Eviction to Vacation in 10 Months http://awe.sm/5khgt via @BudgetsAreSexy – Happy to see a couple working together
- Car Loans: The Good, The Bad, The Better on @MintingNickels http://awe.sm/5kQ9n
Have a wonderful weekend with your family!