In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
This year has flown by, but as I was preparing next week’s podcast show, I did a double take as I realized that we had over 60 shows up in the last 6 months!
I’m so grateful for the support that you have given and it’s my goal to continue covering financial questions and situations that couples go through.
Right now I’m working on several episodes, including:
- Investing in Peer to Peer Loans to Help Yourself and Others
- Leveraging the Power of Community to Dump Debt
- Tips and Tricks to Renovating Your Home to Stay on Budget
- How Spouses With Opposing Money Habits Can Win With Their Money
- Saving Big Money on Smartphones
If you have ideas on questions or topics you’d love to hear on the podcast please let me know in the comments or email me!
Couple Money Around the Web
Here are few things I’ve been busy with on the podcast and around the web this past week:
- May the Fourth (and These Spring Savings Tips) Be with You!: Believe it or not, there are some great savings tips you can pick up from watching Star Wars. I had a ton of fun writing this and then sharing it with my husband.
- What You Need to Know About Mortgages: Confused by mortgage jargon such as APR, origination fee, and discount points? Wendy Dawson, a mortgage loan officer at Coastal Federal Credit Union, came on the podcast this week and explained what you need to know before you buy your house.
- Which is Better for You – a 15 Year or 30 Year Mortgage?: Find out how you two can pick the right mortgage terms (15 vs 30 year fixed) for your situation and your goals.
Money and More Posts I Loved This Week
I found a few gems about managing your money this week that I wanted to pass on.
- How to Get Rid of Your Car Payment And Pay Cash for Your Next Car on Every Dollar
- How to Turn Your Finances Around on The Budget Mama
- How the Power of Community Helps You Dump Debt on Debt Free Divas
Have a great weekend!
Take the 5 Days to $5K course!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.