In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Get a peek into how we did with our goals for this year and see how you can do your year review and set yourself up for an incredible 2022!
Why You Need to Do a Year-End Review with Your Money
It's November, aka the time of the year where I usually start winding down.
As you may or may not know, I take December off from the podcast to recharge and rest things. We also have our anniversary then.
With those things in mind, these last two episodes of the season are focused on helping you set things up for a fantastic year in 2022 and beyond.
Besides our monthly money review, one of the things we do is a year end review. It’s a way for us to review the numbers, celebrate wins, and see what we need to work on.
We then take that information and use it to plan out the next year.
Today I want to walk you through the process. We’ll go through our goals we made for the year, finding the money to reach them, and whether we’re on track with them or not.
Next week, we’ll then look at how to create goals in a way so you can make progress.
Are you ready? Let’s get started!
Resources to Build Up Your Family Finances Together
- Best Budget and Money Apps: Personal Capital, Tiller, Mint
- Grow Your Stash Faster: High Yield Savings with CiT Bank
- Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money
- Join Our Thriving Families Community on Facebook
- Mortgage Free Master Plan
Thank You to Our Sponsor Coastal!
Support for this podcast comes from Coastal Credit Union! If you’re living in the Raleigh Durham area and looking to bank better, come check out Coastal today.
We’ve been Coastal members for a few years have been happy with their services.
Find out more about what Coastal offers here!
Support the Podcast!
Thank you so much for listening to the podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and found it helpful, here are some ways to support it.
- Spread the word! If you enjoyed this episode and think it can help a buddy get on the path to dumping debt and become financially free, please share.
- Leave a review. Honest feedback and reviews make a big difference and gets the word out about the podcast. Leave your rating and review on Apple Podcasts.
- Grab a copy of Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money. My book is designed for a busy couple to set up their finances in 4 weeks. Get tips and tools that have worked for other couples on their journey of building their marriage and wealth together!