In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Can you really have big wins from changing tiny, but key habits? Learn the critical key steps Chris Reining took to retire at 37!
Big Wins Through Tiny Habits
Going for the big wins is smart.
Too many times, though, those big wins mean big changes and for most, it's enough not to move.
But what if I told you there are certain tiny changes that can have a huge impact?
Today's guest Chris Reining has made those tiny habits stick and he's been able to retire at 37!
In this episode, we get into
- what pushed him to change his habits
- how he was able to slash his expenses without feeling he was missing out
- his system to build wealth
Hope you enjoy!
Early Retirement Links and Resource
If you want to learn more about early retirement, here are some resources to check out:
- The One Tiny Habit That Leads to Wealth
- Why We Don’t Micromanage Our Money
- Financial Independence and Parenthood
- The Joy That Comes When Less Is Enough
- The Shockingly Simple Math Behind Early Retirement
- How To Be Frugal: One Month At A Time
- The New Parents’ Guide to Financial Independence
Thank You to Our Partners
Support for this podcast comes from Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money Masterclass. This self-paced course is designed to help you get on the same page with money, dump your debt faster, and build wealth as a team.
This episode was originally released in August 2017. Show notes have been updated August 2021.