In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Money can be a stressful topic, especially in marriage. Learn how you two turn money fights around and build wealth together!
Don’t Let Money Fights Ruin Your Marriage
Have you two have fought about money?
Okay, let me put it another way – when was the last time you two clashed? Money can be a hot topic in relationships, even if you two have similar dreams and goals.
We’re coming at finances, kids, life with different perspectives and histories. Each marriage has its own challenges and sometimes the disagreements we have can be overwhelming.
The good news is that you can work through your fights and in fact use them as a way to make your finances and marriage stronger.
In this episode we get into:
- why you shouldn’t avoid fights
- how to start opening up with finances and more
- how your friends can push you to be better and more engaged in your marriage
Hope you enjoy!
Resources on Marriage Fights & Finances
Want to learn more and become more productive with your money dates? Here are some resources to check out:
- 10 Agreements BEFORE You Get Into An Argument With Your Partner
- Use The Power Of Community To Improve Your Marriage
- Three Toxic Habits to Stop When Talking About Money
- Love, Money, and Secrets: How to Be Open with Your Marriage and Finances
- Common Pitfalls Couples Make with Money Chats
- Admitting to Your Spouse That You’re in Debt
Thank You to Our Partners
Support for this podcast comes from partners like Personal Capital. Easy to set up & easy to use. You can have all your investments, income, and expenses all pulled into one place.
Did I mention it’s free? Why don’t you give Personal Capital a try today?
Sign Up for the $20 Date Night Challenge
If you’re looking for inspiration, encouragement, and a fun contest, join in on our $20 Money Date Challenge in this month! Each Friday I share some date night ideas you two can do that should cost no more than $20.
We also have a contest where you can win cash. It’s easy to sign up and join!
Support Charity: Water
Want to give more this year? Please join Sarah Li Cain, myself, and a few awesome ladies in media with a campaign we’re running to help provide clean water.
Take the 5 Days to $5K course!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.